Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My Airtel App Recharge Not Done






I have done recharge of rs 19 three times in mobile no. 9599933217 from my debit card no.##### and only the amount rs57 is deducted from my a/c but recharge is not done. you can't so this shit to your customer.. Login to airtel selfcare, and pay bills online to postpaid bill, broadband, digital tv recharge, change bill cycle and more. login to airtel now! login to airtel selfcare, and pay bills online to postpaid bill, broadband, digital tv recharge, change bill cycle and more. my airtel app your airtel world now in your pocket. control accounts. When customer registers on the my airtel app on an offer eligible handset, the coupons get credited in the my airtel app of the primary number within 24 hours • the discount coupons would be available for redemption on subsequent recharges greater than or equal to inr 199 done on my airtel app only..












Introducing the my airtel app for airtel internet. the my airtel modern app lets you manage your airtel dongle. check your data usage, check your payment history, recharge or make payments, buy smartbytes, change your bill plan & lots more.. Download the my airtel app to manage your airtel mobile, broadband, digital tv & airtel money connections at work ,home or anywhere in between! check usage, make payments or recharge, send money, start & stop services,get special offers, order movies, games and more!. Airtel- india’s largest telecom services provider, offers 4g network, prepaid recharge, postpaid plans, airtel payments bank, broadband & dth services. buy smartphones with best postpaid plans and easy down-payments..